What are the AppDays?
The AppDays is a French conference for the app publishers & app developers. We bring together app developers, projects managers, entrepreneurs, mobile marketers and decision makers around one main topic: succeeding on mobile.
The 5th edition of the AppDays takes place in Paris on the 23rd and 24th of November.
What happens at the AppDays?
- Conferences (tech, mobile UX, marketing, monetization, app stories…)
- Workshops (mainly technical)
- Lunch cocktails with typical French gourmet food & drinks (yes, with wine too!)
- Networking sessions in the the exhibition area
- Most conferences are held in French, some in English. Most attendees can speak English, though.
When & where?
The AppDays 2016 will take place on November 23rd and 24th 2016. The venue is the IBM France headquarters (the AppDays are not affiliated with IBM).
This is a very convenient and modern place with a lot of available room for the event: auditoriums, exhibition area and workshop rooms to name a few. This spot is reachable with public transportation. It’s a 6 minute train ride from famous Paris St Lazare station.
Who will attend?
This year more than 800 attendees will join us: mobile app publishers, startups, SMB’s, large companies, agencies, government, medias and journalists. Here are a few companies that attended the AppDays previously:
Do you have a question?